CoinDesk Últimas Noticias sobre Blockchain y Bitcoin | Criptomonedas Noticias
Descubre la última hora sobre Bitcoin, Criptomonedas y Blockchain
CoinDesk Leader in crypto and blockchain news and information.
- Cathie Wood: Bitcoin ETF Approval Unlikely Until Market Cap Rises to About $2Tel día 26/01/2021
"The flood of demand has to be satisfied" for the SEC to feel comfortable with a bitcoin ETF, said Wood.
- How Bitcoiners Should Watch the US Federal Reserve Meeting on Wednesdayel día 26/01/2021
Comments from Fed chair Jerome Powell could tell bitcoiners how committed the central bank is to staying the course on low interest rates through the rest of the year.
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Slips to $30.8K While Investors Plow BTC Back Into DeFiel día 26/01/2021
Its price fell Tuesday but the amount of BTC in DeFi is at its highest in over a month.
- Bubbles Are Good for Bitcoinel día 26/01/2021
Far from being damaging to bitcoin, bubbles help bring in new users and ultimately accelerate the project's growth.
- Bitcoin Falls as Miners Sell, Institutions Watch Yellenel día 26/01/2021
Some institutions have paused their buying, at least for the moment.
- Ex-Goldman CEO Blankfein Says Governments Would Likely Try to Shut Down Bitcoin if It Becomes Too Successfulel día 26/01/2021
Blankfein misrepresented bitcoin's traceability and falsely claimed users are blind to their counter-parties.
- ‘The 4 Wars We Could Fight With China,’ Feat. Kyle Bassel día 26/01/2021
One of investing’s loudest critics of China shares his assessment of where the U.S. political and business relationship with the country is headed.
- 4 Ways Blockchain Could Catapult Into the Mainstreamel día 26/01/2021
Blockchain technology adoption has largely been a top-down story. Here are some ideas that could get more bottom-up traction.
- Union Square Ventures to Allocate 30% of New $250M Fund to Crypto-Related Investmentsel día 26/01/2021
Planned investments "will include holding tokens directly as well as equity in early-stage blockchain-related projects."
- Colombia, Estonia Upload the Bitcoin White Paper to Their Governmental Websitesel día 26/01/2021
More sites are hosting Bitcoin's founding white paper since Craig Wright's threatened copyright infringement lawsuit.